Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Medallion

Last night, my husband and I watched "The Medallion" with Jackie Chan. I enjoyed it. It wasn't overly violent and it had a lot of comic relief. As always, I was impressed with how awesome Jackie Chan is. I can't believe everything he can do, and what amazing shape he must be in. While we were watching it, my husband raised an interesting question, why is it that when there is a good guy and a bad guy, and the good guy good totally kick the bad guy's trash, that if they both get mysterious super powers, all of the sudden the bad guy is equal if not better than the good guy? That's what happened in this movie. We kept saying "They have the same powers! Jackie Chan would totally kick his trash!" My only idea was that there would be no point in bad guys getting super powers if this discrepancy didn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment