Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider

Last night, my husband and I watched Tomb Raider. It was on our Netflix list, and we didn't move anything ahead of it so it showed up. Neither of us had seen it, and it looked like it could be interesting. We expected to be a bit impractical and over top, it is based on a video game after all. What we did not expect was the brief nudity at the beginning; it's rated PG-13. We're watching the movie, and barely 10 minutes in, we see the side view of Angelina Jolie's breast. What the?! First of all, the was no point in that entire scene, but there was definitely no reason, in PG-13 movie, that will quite likely be seen by children, for nudity. I was very angry because it should not have been in there and it was completely unnecessary. Grr... My husband and I definitely did not need to see that and I'm still frustrated about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment