Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Cosby Show

I don't know how many of you have seen the Cosby Show, but I love it. It's all about a normal family going through normal family issues. It's funny and it's clean and uplifting. We have the 1st season on DVD, and periodically watch it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for some wholesome, quality programming, or if you're just looking for a laugh. Why can't they still have shows like that on anymore? It's not like the family has changed THAT much.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I totally agree. I haven't seen much of the Cosby show, but what I have seen I have thoroughly enjoyed. There are some really quality family messages in every one I have seen. I could see the show being something of a quality family pow-wow time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! The Cosby show has been one of our family's favorites for years!!! It's a good wholesome show, that promotes family values and isn't overlain with underlying messages, sexual content etc. If only we could go back...sigh. :D

    ReplyDelete